In this sense, Nextarquitectura S.L. guarantees compliance with current legislation on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person responsible
- Owner: Nextarquitectura S.L..
- NIF: B66375221
- Address: c/ Sant Llorenç, 76, local 1, 08201, Barcelona – España.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.nextarquitectura.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller shall apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency:The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Data Controller will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and remove those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide any personal data to browse https://www.nextarquitectura.com.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or a page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Data Subject informs you that he/she has the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Opposing treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the person concerned, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, may contact Nextarquitectura SL and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, please send an e-mail to email@example.com together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Subject is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms:The Owner requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to Users’ queries.
For example, Nextarquitectura S.L. uses this data to respond to messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns that users may have regarding the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query that the user may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website.
- Comment forms:The Owner requests personal data which may include: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to Users’ comments.
- Content subscription forms:The Owner requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Noticeand applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
To manage social networks. Nextarquitectura S.L. is present in social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks by following these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Subject will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- MailchimpThe Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA.
More information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to the Data Subject.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website owner analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and information about their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing https://www.nextarquitectura.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained in the website.
Exactitud y veracidad de los datos personales
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Data Controller is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As user of the Web site you are the only responsible for the veracity and correction of the data sent to the Web site exonerating Nextarquitectura S.L. of any responsibility in this respect.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Nextarquitectura S.L. is obliged to conserve for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in force until amended by other duly published policies.