Access and/or use of the website confers the condition of user on those who access and/or use it, accepting, from that very moment, fully and without reservation, these General Conditions as well as the Specific Conditions which, where applicable, complement, modify or substitute the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- Use of the website, its services and contents
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against NEXT Arquitectura or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
With regard to the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
– Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorised by their legitimate owners or legally permitted.
– Any infringement of the rights of NEXT Arquitectura or of the legitimate owners of the same.
– Their use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
– Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those normally used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- User liability for damages
The use of the website is at the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. Such liability shall extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any passwords or similar assigned for access to the website or any of its services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, NEXT Arquitectura reserves the right to deny access to the website at any time and without prior notice to those users who do not comply with these general conditions, or the specific conditions applicable in each case.
IV.- Unilateral modification
NEXT Arquitectura may unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the website, whenever it deems appropriate, without prior notice.
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another portal or internet shop to any of the pages of the web nextarquitectura.com, must submit to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the nextarquitectura.com website is not permitted.
– No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames may be established with the pages of the shop without the prior express authorisation of NEXT Arquitectura.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements shall be made about the pages of the website or the services or contents thereof.
– Except for those signs that form part of the “hyperlink”, the web page on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to NEXT Arquitectura, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
– The establishment of the “hyperlink” does not imply the existence of a relationship between NEXT Arquitectura and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by NEXT Arquitectura of the services and contents offered on said portal.
– NEXT Arquitectura shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
Any “hyperlink” to the website shall be to the home page or main pages of the sections it contains.
The website provides users with connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is to make it easier for users to find information, content and services on the Internet, and under no circumstances may they be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. NEXT Arquitectura does not market, direct, control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
NEXT Arquitectura assumes no liability whatsoever, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by NEXT Arquitectura and which are accessible through the website.
VI.- Disclaimer of warranties and liability
NEXT Arquitecturamakes no warranties and accepts no liability whatsoever for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
– The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
– The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
– The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
– The receipt, collection, storage, storage, dissemination or transmission of content by users.
– The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, on the part of the users.
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users of the website.
– Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the provision of the web service and services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, NEXT Arquitectura reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, under the same terms set out in the fourth condition.
VIII.- Intellectual Property Rights
All the contents of the website, including but not limited to texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Contents”), are the intellectual property of NEXT Arquitectura or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to have been granted to the User.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by NEXT Arquitectura or third parties, and it may not be construed that access to the website confers any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify NEXT Arquitectura of this circumstance, indicating:
– Personal data of the data subject who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the data subject, he/she shall indicate the representation in which he/she is acting.
– Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
– Proof of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
– Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
IX.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
NEXT Arquitectura and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante for any questions that may arise or actions that may be brought arising from the provision of the web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with the provisions herein.